Litespeed team.

a.davis12

Old School Hero
well this is my baby. i walked into my lbs and just had to get her. and since then shes been very much so up-specced.

Frame - Litespeed Titanium 3Al 2.5V; G.E.T Geometrically Enhanced Tubing
Front fork - 3T Funda Pro
Wheels - Zipp 303 2008 Clincher
Cranks - Ultegra SL 10 Speed W/Enduro Zero
Shifters/Brake levers - Ultegra SL 10 Speed
Brakes - Ultegra SL 10 Speed
Front derailleur - Ultegra SL 10 Speed
Rear derailleur - Ultegra SL 10 Speed W/Enduro Zero/fibrelyte
Cassette - Dura-Ace SL 10 Speed
Chain - Ultegra SL 10 Speed
Cables - Ultegra SL 10 Speed
Headset - King
Handlebars - 3T Ergonova Pro
Stem - Thomson X2 90mm
Seatpost - Thomson Masterpiece 31.6
Saddle - Selle Italia SLR 135g
Pedals - Shimano Ultegra 6620
Spacers - Carbon
Tyres - Ultremo R
Tubes - Schwalbe
Skewers - USE TULA SpinStix

from this:
CIMG4396.jpg

to this:
PA290002.jpg

to this.
P3150297.jpg

P1010003.jpg

next bike will be an independent fab. just need to get the cash:p

Some day, maybe I'll try to get a chromed looking bike.

I don't know if yours is, it looks sort of a bronze colour. I actually had a chance to get a chromed bike but passed because it was very recent, like 1999 +/-.

I heard Italy made a whole lot of the chrome type bicycles. What year is this one?

I am pretty sure it is not chromed but instead polished titanium....

& beautiful litespeed, i really like it

How old is it? No mention of "team" in their current line up. Looks like a Siena and possibly a slightly older one given the shorter looking head tube. Still mighty fine ride although rather modern. How do you fin the 90mm stem, I'd have thought it a bit onthe short side esp with the inline post.

John":k49xhaj1 said:
How old is it? No mention of "team" in their current line up. Looks like a Siena and possibly a slightly older one given the shorter looking head tube. Still mighty fine ride although rather modern. How do you fin the 90mm stem, I'd have thought it a bit onthe short side esp with the inline post.

thanks for the replies guys, didnt see them until just then, must of clicked to dont update me button.

the team was the australian released teramo, with far more tasteful graphics than the fugly US version. its the entry level model, an 07 build i think.

90mm stem is fine. i have weird proportions, im 5' 11 but with legs that could fit someone 6'3, i have longs arms and a short torso. the 90mm stem fit for me. Im thinking now a 100mm might work better and i might play around with that.

Indy Fab is in planning to replace it:D

oh and the finish is not polished, its brushed, not a fan of polished.

Back