custom charges aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg

Yep.
THey usually charge a "customs handling admin" fee and slap that on top of whatever customs want to knob you for. Its a rip off when you consider the useless service you get when using Parcel-Farce or others

hi all i found if they put used goods or a stupidly low price on a recite they charge less say you payed £100 get them to make out you only paid a fiver it works 99% of the time

Odd stuff.

Paid my charges for a s/h frame imported from Canada, using £30-ish + £10 handling fee. OK, kinda expect to pay, so whatever and just pay.

Then I got a letter through the post the other day, offering a rrefund of £7.summit as I iverpain import duty/taxes. Nice one!

But why?? :?
There is a whole world of subdifuse and secret swindling going on which I fear will never be unravelled with importing stuff..

here`s a "good" one

bought a headset off a guy in the usa , been delayed for a week or two

get a card today " cant deliver item as there is a customs charge "

they want £9.71 , i only paid £10.00 for the headset

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

the reason for the above charge ............

bastard had claimed it was worth 58 dollars , VAT of £5.17

the rest was customs charges

I've been stung 4 times. twice for the same items and charged me different amounts!!!
:twisted:
But one seller help me out and put a birthday card with the parcel and it worked no charge. :D
Also the web site 'T-shirt hell' labeled my puchase 'gift' and no charge. I only payed US postage :D
One thing i do know. The seller has to be willing to help the buyer not pay charges.

Back