Glentress and Innerleithen Aftermath Pics

Git over to the Keilder thread :D I think Jimi showed an interest too. Would be a strong first outing for Ecurie MacRetro :cool:

velomaniac":2m11vyy5 said:
OK I'll do it provided this is a one day thing as I need to be back home afterward on the 10th. The following day, the 11th, is Minimoto racing for DaveDH's birthday and that is something I enjoy and surprisingly i'm good at.

Minimoto is those minaturised GP bikes powered by strimmer engines that you sit almost crosslegged on. I look ridiculous but I get the red mist that Dave gets on a mtb. I caused him to crash twice last time, shutting the door behind me as I cut him up on corners :twisted:

I think I'll need some days off to recover from all this :roll:

What do I need to do to get signed up for this madness :LOL:

where about is the minimoto racing ? we should all be going to this :D :D :D

Mr Panda":23ixlhd5 said:
Nice day - never really been to the borders properly apart from the M74/M6 wallop :roll:

Have you been to any of the 7stanes?

:cool: Heavens,that looked lovely.
I spotted a ciggie lighter :LOL: , but i still think im not fit enough to accompany you guy's on one of these jaunts.

Whats the general set of events? lots of peddling or plenty of rest stops :?
some lovely photography,that really helps :D

there was a good bit of peddling on this one as the climb was a bit of a bitch but lots of yapping also and most of the times its not a hard day out at all- go on you know you want to ;)

Back