Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P20":1z0913mt said:
Who's staying Saturday night and where are you staying? :?:

LGF and I are staying at the Woodbine B&B, so expect some beer consumidge and serious waffle to the early hours of Sunday morning from us!

Thank goodness for the cooked breckie on Sunday morning :LOL:

Given Mr K is not actually riding - is there anyone who actually knows the route without having to refer to a map? :shock:

orange71":2spibw6y said:
Given Mr K is not actually riding - is there anyone who actually knows the route without having to refer to a map? :shock:

Max I guess, but I havent seen his screename mentioned at all :?

evening gents, I should be there for this one. Looking forward to riding the Yo it's not seen much daylight this year.
I can lead us round, if we are doing the same loop as last year, seemed like a good route for all abilities, don't forget some extra pocket money for the cafe it's gone upmarket now.

Thanks for the guide offer James :cool:

James W":qm3mnkvj said:
don't forget some extra pocket money for the cafe it's gone upmarket now.

Sarnies and flapjack in the Camelback it is then ;)

orange71":g48w6fcd said:
Given Mr K is not actually riding - is there anyone who actually knows the route without having to refer to a map?

I've ridden this route and many variations loads of times over the past 20 years or so. Grew up around these parts, Uni in Sheffield and still live within a stones throw away, albeit on the western side now.
I reckon I could make it around without getting lost, plus I'm SMBLA guide qualified.
I'd be happy to point in various directions with a vague air of confidence...

Had a lovely fairly hard 3hr ride on the S-Works today. Looks like my back is on the mend so should be ok.

RTS all the way on this ride though, just to be sure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back