Static Caravan For Hire Rhyl North Wales Pics Added

computerbitz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I Have a Van in Rhyl and its a good base if your looking for a week or weekend away and theres a fair few places to churn dirt if you wanted to while away prices to be arranged and due to it being a static can also be affected by the time of season looking for.

Weekend rate £120

will add pics later

links to places not to far away

http://www.walesdirectory.co.uk/Mountai ... hshire.htm

bump

Sorry forgot to add details :oops:

8 Berth van all utensils bedding and so on are included in hire

want to know more pm me

You know what, i'll ask around. May be interested in it early next year as I think we are all booked up on weekends away for the rest of the year.

Likely to be 4-8 Lads & lasses with bikes and at least 3 cars. Also *may* be a little noisy in the evenings and late hitting the sack. Not sure if that will cause you issues. (would understand if you/the site would prefer nice quiet people :p) Dont get me wrong, we wouldnt turn it into a rave, but do like a bit of a late night banter & beer session on biking trips

Jerky

Yeah thats no big deal only conditions are you leave the van tidy and undamaged pm me when your interested or have dates your intterested in and will let you know if available or not

Jez

same just PM me with dates and will see if and when its available

Ofcourse, we are always respectful of property, just a potentially a little loud really :p Didnt want to get you into trouble :)

I'll put the word out, unlikely to get any real idea until late november (when all our currently planned events dry up)

I'll be in touch though,

I'm interested in this, just have a few questions -

what site is it on, does it have a shop/bar?

is a weekend Friday and Saturday night?

do you rent it out for full weeks?

could you post up a list of available dates on here that can be updated as it gets booked?

Cheers, Colin

stephec":pmizrsv1 said:
I'm interested in this, just have a few questions -

what site is it on, does it have a shop/bar?

is a weekend Friday and Saturday night?

do you rent it out for full weeks?

could you post up a list of available dates on here that can be updated as it gets booked?

Cheers, Colin

Sorry for delayed answer been away :cool:

van is on Marine park in Rhyl it has site shop and club with pool facilities weekend rate is friday saturday night and sunday day additional days are consider if van isnt booked for the week and yeh on that it is available for a week aswell

Dates available i will have to sort but if you have a date in mind let me know and will see if its free

Back