Wife´s Gator Adroit

I´m waiting blue chainrings to arrive soon... I do have blue Cooks also.
Maybe need to change them. :cool:

She likes that blue Flite... it´s big no no to change it ;)

Shamus":2rb4yqar said:
Sorry to disturb... with new photos. :D

I have had these photos for a while now, but only now had time to put them online...

gator_side_tonni.jpg

gator_text.jpg

I'm no Klein fan, but this is really cool...looks like some type of tropical reptile...would fit better with a rain forrest local as opposed to the frozen tundra ;)

Great amount of work was put into this bike, and i am sure its worth it. But i think the best way the bike looked (not in tech terms) is on your fist pics, with black tires and black saddle. Now it looks too neon, and i think some1 already said in here that it probably hangs on the wall. Does the beauty of a bike underlines its function.... or the other way?

But in any case good job. enjoy it

mbkot":39xc6yzw said:
i think some1 already said in here that it probably hangs on the wall. Does the beauty of a bike underlines its function.... or the other way?

:LOL:

firstride2.jpg

maaria6.jpg

maaria2.jpg

tapaniajelu7.jpg

maaria_my_ridex.jpg

well, i did not mean it in a negative way. its only that you have changed so many items on the bike over the period of the topic, that its obvious that the looks are very important to you and your wife. but since you also look for other ppl's comments on the project, i think, i put in my 2 cents worth.
i still think the bike looks better with some black on it. Black gives it a muscular look it deserves (you have other black parts on it), and underlines its great paint of the frame.

anyway, on the other note, i do have a Klein Rascal, that i bought in 1992 (i think), originally in San Francisco. Then it was to be the bike for the girlfriend, since i got the Merlin for myself. Now i brought both bikes to Russia, and would like to do some work on them. Since i just join this forum, and have not being in touch with the biking theme, i would like some input from you. The Klein is all original, but i would like to make some modification. Moscow is close to Finland.

Back