Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

i'll have to pass unless i can catch a lift from someone ?

long story short , i'll not be driving for a few months due to the law :oops:

big.eck":kwg67m5v said:
i'll have to pass unless i can catch a lift from someone ?

long story short , i'll not be driving for a few months due to the law :oops:

disnae effect yer job does it?

nope thankfuly......

i'm getting banned for pushing my offroadbike from my front gate , accross the footpath , down a kerb and across 1 lane of the road onto the tail-lift of the van .

how pants is that ? :evil:

They cant ban you for that can they :shock:

If you rode an unlicenced vehicle on the public highway then fair enough but pushing a bike across your street :shock:

C'mon Big eck, you must have done something else, you didn't cheek the rozzers did you :?

ZigZag you give Big Eck a lift on marathon day, I have other means of transport.

Sheesh, what is the world coming to :roll:

zigzag":1kr3leej said:
Oh FFS, did someone report you? Feckin' ridic - how long is the ban?

i think it'll be 6 months , someone took a photo (said person has just moved out of broxburn and i did'nt even get to chin them :( )

the police are clamping down on offroad bikes around here and it's ileagal to drive/push an unregistered bike on a path or road....

thats 100% honestly all i've done..... i'm gutted tbh....

Just had a look at the small print for this race, you must have the stuff listed under equipment and a compulsory check of this kit is made at registration :shock:
What exactly does a trail first aid kit contain so I can get that right at least and does a rigid retro trail bike class as roadworthy in this type race :roll:
All sounds a bit scary to me, think I'll collapse under the weight of all the kit I'll need to compete :LOL:
You also need a OS map of kielder but a knowledge of how to read such a map had also better be achieved :oops:

Gulp !!!!!

Back