The One Show - SPIDERS - freak me out

tintin40":j888facy said:
Alas all dead now :(

not in my opinion! ;) pass the bug spray or the flame thrower :twisted: which reminds me of the time my mate on the cable gang decided to use the gas torch to clear the bottom of the man hole lid of those red backed spiders that had invaded the country! the man hole lid lept around 20 foot in the air as he ignited what ever gas was in the man hole at the time! mind you it did the job as the spiders were nowhere to seen! luckily the water level was above all the ducts so the explosion was only in one man hole :LOL:

i had a chilean rose tarantula for a while,

Attachments

• Chilean.rose.tarantula.arp [1024x768].jpg
    Chilean.rose.tarantula.arp [1024x768].jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 970
Jesus , I just looked at the link from the 1st post, I didn`t realise so many spiders in this country could bite!!!!!!!! I hated the buggers enough already without reading that.
I`m going to Florida in November & am not looking forward to meeting any of their native eight-legged monsters from hell :)

Not a fan . I managed to have one crawl across the living room floor each night for a week . I sit on the sofa with my laptop by dim candlelight and seeing a bit of the floor move rapidly can be a bit of a shock ; I put a glass over them and throw that into the garden ready to be retrieved in daylight .

A mate has a few big ones , I don't have the same fear for those for some reason , I guess I know they aren't as quick .

When I had long hair a few years ago I was sat and got a bit of a tickle , ignored it for a while before eventually having a scratch , yep , spider in the hair .

Latest posts

Back