Would you bother?

deejay

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
measured from the pedals to the seatpost?

So maybe it's an 18/19"

I used to have one as my commuter. But seems everyone in edinburgh has a specialized.

I'm hoping it'll be big as i'm 6'2 and 20 stone. I make my 19" Stumpy look SMALL!

What are the differences between all the Specialized hardtail models? ie- stumpjumper/rockhopper/hardrock.

I'm sure there are more knowledgable peeps on here but from my understanding the tubesets used will be better in the higher end models.

stumpjumper's are good (my 2000 one has the M2 tubeset which is something fancy)

hardrocks and rockhoppers will have standard type of aluminium. i think the new ons have something called 'a1' whatever that is.

personally, i can't tell the difference apart from the exotic type like scandium as those frames weigh feck all. never owned one just held it in the shop - and wiped my drool off it.

Lol @ drooling haha.

I've got a 2001 Stumpy comp M4 which i understand was the shiz back in the day... Surprisingly heavy tho at 32lbs! :?

The lad reckons that^^^ Rocky frame is exceptionally light so i'll see what it's like when it arrives tomorrow and go from there... As you can see in the picture it needs a paint job and then whatever ELSE is wrong with it!? :roll:

Just missed out on another Rockhopper in the local Quids in paper... £80 and only down the road! Alas it had sold by the time i rang.

Back