1985 Colnago Mexico

As much as I love old Koga's, atm I can't afford (space wise) to buy any more bikes. I still have to complete that Mexico, a Cinelli Super Corsa, an '87 Colnago Master and a 1990 Specialized Allez Epic with full Dura Ace.
Werk aan de winkel dus.

I love Super Corsas. I don't spot them often. Recall one advertised about a half year ago, a blue one somewhere in Utrecht.

Yeah... that blue Super Corsa... still gutted because I almost had it. Perfect size and a bargain at 350.
But the one I have now is great too, mid '90s SLX New, Ferrari Rosso. I almost have a C Record gruppo complete that goes on (now 8-speed Chorus Ergopower), still need the hubs and build a nice wheelset for it.

Btw, were gettin' pretty off-topic here :)

the red is the nicest imo

I am sorry, I can't tell you much on the Colnago :oops:

Update...

- New Ciclo Linea bartape.
- New cables (might change to black housing... not sure yet)
- Campagnolo Victory levers. Similar to Super Record, period correct, in very nice condition (after some cleaning) and they were only 10 euros. So these will do untill I run into a nice pair of SR levers.
- Cleaned up a white Rolls that come with some other used bike I bought a while ago. Does look okay I must say.
- Campa pedals cleaned and polished.

Still need to find a Campa 52t chainring, the current is a Sugino. And the whole drivetrain needs a good cleaning. Oh yeah, and some nice leather straps.

Suggestions/comments are more than welcome.

29glp8w.jpg

fthsmc.jpg

Okay, it's finished! (well except for the straps)

Cleaned the whole drivetrain today and adjusted everything.
Here are some more pics... the first one is how I bought it.

ofy6ih.jpg

30nb49s.jpg

2r22b88.jpg

nzrimq.jpg

2qbybk5.jpg

nmi179.jpg

kb8tht.jpg

161doae.jpg

2i0t46o.jpg

You see what happens? I haven't posted for a while and I miss something like this. Immediately one of my favourite bikes on the entire site.

What tyres are those? I'm after something similar to complete my early 80s Alan.

Back