Massive list of quality stuff going cheap! :)

Russell":2lvsvm8a said:
Bars
USE Bars and 2 sets of bar ends £20

Hubs
Hope sussy front hub 32 hole £25

What colour are the USE bars and bar ends, and the Hope Hub?

I'd like the one inch 105 threaded headset please and also the white turbo if it proves to be unwanted by anyone... Mentioning no names.... Ha!

Planning to e-bay whats left sometime over the weekend.

If you've asked for info/pics but not got any, PM me again, I'm pretty sure I got everyone but...

If you've received pics/info but not got back in touch can you let me know either way please :)

Thank you :)

Planning to e-bay whats left sometime over the weekend.

If you've asked for info/pics but not got any, PM me again, I'm pretty sure I got everyone but...

If you've received pics/info but not got back in touch can you let me know either way please :)

Thank you :)

hey rus!
can you send me pics of the thumbies and what colour are the use bars/bar ends?
ill deffo take the thumbies if theyre in good nick. can send you paypal straight away.

Bear-Chan":3c4ld020 said:
hey rus!
can you send me pics of the thumbies and what colour are the use bars/bar ends?
ill deffo take the thumbies if theyre in good nick. can send you paypal straight away.

Hi,

here you go...

9763795a4026219127b308471963l.jpg

9763795a4026219482b865931802l.jpg

Bars are uncut, silver, little decal lift on the right hand side. Black bar ends have faded decals and red have none.

Messiah has dibs on the bars but he's being a bit quiet. There's no post service now until Tuesday anyway so if you want them, give him until Monday and if he's not come back to me, they're yours :)

R.

Back