1991 Cannondale SM1000

y got that kinda messia thing going on with the light and tree thing
yonder manger an all that :LOL:

I had that exact bike in a 20" same color and everything.
No flexstem though. That pepperoni fork caused me to buy the first ever available specialized future shock in my area.

Just like my 18" apart from the colour, mine was the blue/black fade until it started peeling off in big lumps.

I always wish I had got the 20" as my frame is too small but back then you wouldn't be seen dead on a frame that big. Remember when it was all small frames and huge seat posts with long flat stems :roll:

Reminds me I must get on with the rebuild.

Mad Cow":1s0y4z7c said:
Just like my 18" apart from the colour, mine was the blue/black fade until it started peeling off in big lumps...

..Reminds me I must get on with the rebuild.

You still got the SM1000 frame then? In a 18" flavor [sic]? ;)

Mad Cow":1ei0yqy8 said:
I always wish I had got the 20" as my frame is too small but back then you wouldn't be seen dead on a frame that big. Remember when it was all small frames and huge seat posts with long flat stems :roll:

Heh heh, so true, I had a tiny 18" Trek 8500 with extra long seatpost...loved it...

Roon...that picture is wrong on so many levels...clearly you needed to have a curtain haircut that used to do a ram horn type effect around your ears...erm, no I haven't got any photos of me back then! :D *thank god!*

holy crap matt, thats a blast from the past. i remember your hair like that too! is that "soul glow" in there?

ringlatron":3nfvysje said:
holy crap matt, thats a blast from the past. i remember your hair like that too! is that "soul glow" in there?

Hahaha nah, that's just Grunge Grease :oops:

Back