REAL ALE WOBBLE 2009 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool, big session saturday night it is then :D The amount of rain we've had down here over the summer it'll probably be dry in november :shock:

may stick around for both days, (doubt it tbh tho). We will be heading up on the friday and back on sunday morning after a jolly good knees up in the big tent.

Was very funny last year, sadly I lacked the energy to dance like a tit. And my feet hurt from a long walk in SPD's.

will be there fri night and head home sun morning via hereford for sun lunch ;)

camping down at playing fields as normal, will be in all of the pubs at some point probably!! Now I know all your faces more likely to bump into you! :D

orange71":obkp0gic said:
will be there fri night and head home sun morning via hereford for sun lunch ;)

camping down at playing fields as normal, will be in all of the pubs at some point probably!! Now I know all your faces more likely to bump into you! :D

We have intentions to see if we can turn the wooden shelter on the playground into a sort of make shift mongolian yurt for the weekend.

Damnit why isnt it november yet...im far too keen for this!

Geared or single speed? I am keen to go for the 7x1 option. But so far every mech i've bought has either had a tired spring or knackered pivots :evil:
Whats the best option?

nutter, moi? :shock: :LOL:

pb151122mediumig6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back