The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cook Bros F crank

I've started to think about possible getting rid of some more of my retro stuff but still not 100% sure, anyway I've got a cook bros F crank in black pretty much perfect condition with matching original red cook bros crank caps. Are these as desirable as E cranks, any idea how much they are worth, and would I be better selling the caps separately, sorry for a ll the questions, and thanks in advance. Here's a pic to give you an idea.

DSC00556.jpg

USE Alien in near perfect condition

Hi Guys i have a USE Alien seatpost with a slight mark on the sticker but otherwise in perfect condition. Whats it worth please. Whatever you say it will be sold on here.

Also a 17inch Cannondale now its either a Killer V or a delta V, i am never sure. It uses a headshock but is in what i would say clean condition. Tiny tiny dent on top tube but stupidly light and fast riding frame. I am selling so that i can swap the parts for another project which takes shape in an Orange Vitamin T2 which is my next steed.

Re: Cook Bros F crank

ape":2kq4h4ew said:
I've started to think about possible getting rid of some more of my retro stuff but still not 100% sure, anyway I've got a cook bros F crank in black pretty much perfect condition with matching original red cook bros crank caps. Are these as desirable as E cranks, any idea how much they are worth, and would I be better selling the caps separately, sorry for a ll the questions, and thanks in advance. Here's a pic to give you an idea.

i dont theink they are worth as much as the e type and it would be a shame to sell the caps seperately but will probably yeild better money. i'd say cranks caps and rings 50 -100

Bugger, I was hoping the arms and caps would be worth in the £100 region without the rings at least, ah well maybe it gives me a reason to keep them lol

Raleigh MaxLite HT3

Hi there, i've got a Raleigh MaxLite HT3 in pretty much original condition i think?
Can someone shed a bit more light on it as to what it's worth what age it was make and where would be a good place to try and sell it
I do have the original saddle and rear brake.....
maxlite%20ht3s.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated

Just my opinion but I'm not sure that Raleigh is worth all that much. It's quite similar to a frame Saracen introduced around 1998. I'd try Ebay mate, reckon £50-70 but that's just a guesstimate. It looks like it's heavy and although in great nick not sure how desirable it is going to be.

Good luck selling it though

Indy Fab Steel Deluxe

As seen incorrectly posted below :

Got my eye on a some modern steel. What d'you think my beast is worth nowadays ?
Burgundy to gold fade metallic paint, vee-only. Would include frame, c/king headset, Thomson s/post and maybe XTR M950 fr mech ?? Nice paint bar a scratch on the top tube where the bars hit it. It's the stock 19" geometry btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back