Glentress and Innerleithen Aftermath Pics

when are we doing this again ? a week on saturday ? anyone ?

i'll try build my kona stab as light as pos with rear lock out :D :D :D

Was indeed a great day, may leave the Klunker behind next time though, was fun and different to use but was amazed to make it home alive at the end of the day :LOL: , going to get the LTS sorted for the next one :cool:

jimihendrix":1hnzc0zt said:
Was indeed a great day, may leave the Klunker behind next time though, was fun and different to use but was amazed to make it home alive at the end of the day :LOL: , going to get the LTS sorted for the next one :cool:

i'm in the same boat , i only built my kinesis the night before and it never broke :cool: :cool: :LOL:

perfect opportunity for us all to get together again is the keilder marathon 50km race in oct- see the thread.

Two laps so you can bail on the first if it is to much pain and there is a hot meal after in a pub I believe- will be a good day and plenty of "england is rubbish- jocks are sweaty" banter to go around- join me and kaiser and zigzag in a cross border raid ;)

finally forgot how hard the climb was at inners and itching to go back now.

Good idea Gazz, going to start pestering some of the NE mob into that too- I recon I can get 2 or 3 for it. Also Marky Sinnett from NW Area doing it too guys. Would be good to get a good sized Retro presence there and freak out the modern riders by streamng en-mass into the first corner in the lead :LOL:

I'll only consider this Kielder madness if others can be pursuaded who are equally unfit as I. ZigZag,kaiser and Gaz are fighting fit at the moment and are constantly trainning, I am not and thus need some company at the back of the field to even think of taking part. :roll:

velomaniac":1t0m9k0h said:
I'll only consider this Kielder madness if others can be pursuaded who are equally unfit as I. ZigZag,kaiser and Gaz are fighting fit at the moment and are constantly trainning, I am not and thus need some company at the back of the field to even think of taking part. :roll:

:roll: er who was flying up the hill at inners? You beat me and the good Dr and we're going to Keilder. Also ZZ's going so transport shouldnae be an issue(if he'll take ye :oops: ) Go on cap off a good year with this one.

Would have to agree with Kaiser, you were fair shifting... I think you were ahead of me for most of the climb, I think I only got past when you stopped to keep folks right and/or chat!

Lift down not a problem... Of course the thought of being stuck in a car with me for 2.5 hours may drive you to the Scooter :LOL:

OK I'll do it provided this is a one day thing as I need to be back home afterward on the 10th. The following day, the 11th, is Minimoto racing for DaveDH's birthday and that is something I enjoy and surprisingly i'm good at.

Minimoto is those minaturised GP bikes powered by strimmer engines that you sit almost crosslegged on. I look ridiculous but I get the red mist that Dave gets on a mtb. I caused him to crash twice last time, shutting the door behind me as I cut him up on corners :twisted:

I think I'll need some days off to recover from all this :roll:

What do I need to do to get signed up for this madness :LOL:

Back