Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrkawasaki":hyj0bubx said:
Contingency will be re-running last year's popular route - not that klunkable in my opinion, but hey, I'm a wuss...

If I can't ride, I'll be there to hand out maps, point finger upwards, take photos, lunchstop banter, swap bikes with those who foolishly rode a klunker, do the pub quiz, watch the Monkey be returned etc....

Here's a link to the Google Map I created last year:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en& ... 58272&z=13

Mr K

And looking at that route it would be soooo easy to take a detour down Cavedale and meet back up with the others at the top of the Mam Tor broken road, or Mam Nick car park....

Not sure if I can make it, but it's possible. If I do I'm happy to lead a breakaway.....

Si F

Mr K, The GF (Emily) wants to come and bring her Muddy Fox, but it's just too dangerous for her on the downhill bits and she will find the whole thing too tough IMO, so what's the chances of you leading a "pottering" crew around if your knee isn't better? there may be others in the same boat, then she could come, I could go on the ride and all meet at lunch etc etc, whaddaya think?

Gonzalez":31vsm2tr said:
Mr K, The GF (Emily) wants to come and bring her Muddy Fox, but it's just too dangerous for her on the downhill bits and she will find the whole thing too tough IMO, so what's the chances of you leading a "pottering" crew around if your knee isn't better? there may be others in the same boat, then she could come, I could go on the ride and all meet at lunch etc etc, whaddaya think?

That's do-able I guess - I was going to squirt around in the motor, but could bring a road bike. Mind you, the road hills ain't exactly a barrel of laughs...

Mr K

mrkawasaki":1fr5ynvv said:
Pickle":1fr5ynvv said:
Mr K, remind me what the ! on the map was all about, just so I can scare myself again :LOL:

My pleasure...

Mr K

Oh balls......I remember now :shock:

:LOL:

Be a shame to split everyone up, maybe seeing as there is a seemingly smaller turn out this year and a lot of us are *ahem* broken, we should run a lesser loop that everyone can join in with? It just wouldnt be right for Mr K's legendary ride to not actually have Mr K on board!!

orange71":3bao2uu5 said:
shall we start an attendees list?

orange71
Pickle + bad back
LGF
Dr S
Heathy + broken hand
Gonzo
Sinnett177 + dodgy knee
Mr K (in spirit)
John

orange71
Pickle + bad back
LGF
Dr S
Heathy + broken hand
Gonzo
Sinnett177 + dodgy knee
Mr K (in spirit)
John
longun +1

orange71
Pickle + bad back
LGF
Dr S
Heathy + broken hand
Gonzo
Sinnett177 + dodgy knee
Mr K (in spirit)
John
longun +1
drystonepaul

drystonepaul":5d1062i0 said:
orange71
Pickle + bad back
LGF
Dr S
Heathy + broken hand
Gonzo
Sinnett177 + dodgy knee
Mr K (in spirit)
John
longun +1
drystonepaul

NE&Yorks Attendees (all TBC in next few days)
P20
Nayfinesse
Gil_M + friends
Drewson
Mtrax

orange71
Pickle + bad back
LGF
Dr S
Heathy + broken hand
Gonzo
Sinnett177 + dodgy knee
Mr K (in spirit)
John
longun +1
drystonepaul
Wu-Tangled
KleinMadChris

NE&Yorks Attendees (all TBC in next few days)
P20
Nayfinesse
Gil_M + friends
Drewson
Mtrax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back