Anodized Bolts - what colour for a Ti frame?

What's the anodized bolt colour of the day?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple

• Red

• Gold

• Black

• Other

• Total voters
I'll second green, there are some rather pleasent green self-extracting bolts on my M900 cranks. A light green though, not too dark.

"You are gold! Gold! Always believe in your sooooooul, You got the power to know. Your indestructable!"

pete_mcc":3ghrl3p9 said:
That said, at least I'm not flying back and forth from America anymore - now that was fun, even with a valid visa!

It was fine for me pre Sept 11. I have a UK and US passport, out on one back on the other. Not allowed to do that anymore... Bummer. :(

Now I have to use my US to travel to the US. Last time I came back the dude at Heathrow asked me "How long are you staying Mr. Dixon?" Anyone who has ever met me will attest to my public school accent! :roll:

I told him 2 weeks, (until I next went back to sea) that was a year ago, have been to and from Holland countless times since on my UK passport. Makes the whole thing a joke. Either that or MI.5 are currently staking out my house! :LOL:

What really worries me about the US is they've now got my retina scan, fingerprints and probably DNA sample somewhere, problem being I left the US after living out there for a year in a bit of a hurry having not done my tax return and I owe my old employers out there $22,000 (long story). I worry that if I go back there it'll be Guantanamo Bay for me!

So Black or Gold it is, I'll buy a load of each and see what looks best, understated or chavtastic, I'll keep you all posted...

Back