Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with dodgy knees from K and Sinnett, Pickles back and my wrist we can soon build a completely wrecked Mountain Biker. Any more got any damage to add?

I guess we are all getting old and don't bounce as well as we once did. Maybe we should take up stamp collecting?

Si

I'm really not happy.....was looking forward to this ride.

Still, there is a week and a bit to go, we'll all be fine, just have to take it easy.

I think the RTS will have to come out to make it easy on the old bones. Have been riding rigid for a few weeks and I dont think its helped :roll:

Contingency will be re-running last year's popular route - not that klunkable in my opinion, but hey, I'm a wuss...

If I can't ride, I'll be there to hand out maps, point finger upwards, take photos, lunchstop banter, swap bikes with those who foolishly rode a klunker, do the pub quiz, watch the Monkey be returned etc....

Here's a link to the Google Map I created last year:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en& ... 58272&z=13

Mr K

I can throw a small broken bone in the palm of my left hand into the mix,
a war wound from the cheddar bike fest.
I will still be there ;)

Pickle":3fxbgv01 said:
Anyone would think we're all getting excuses for poor performance in ;)

My excuse is that I'm just shit. No ifs, no buts, just shit at going up hills. There will be many hills.

Si

Pickle":ndpq49xi said:
Mr K, remind me what the ! on the map was all about, just so I can scare myself again :LOL:

My pleasure...

Mr K

Attachments

• One year later....jpg
    One year later....jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 570
  • Didn't seem so bad last year 1.jpg
    Didn't seem so bad last year 1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 570
  • !!!!.jpg
    !!!!.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 570
Impressive excuses being made already - "ooh, I've a paper cut and it really smarts" - just get there and enjoy it.

Oh, and MTFU :twisted:

Ed, keeping it real (and not attending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back