SSEC10 is in the UK!

I heard those oneFgear types were organising SSUK10, now their website says they lost out but no further detail. Anyone know who's organizing what? I need loads of notice to try & wrench out some free time!

As far as I'm aware SSUK10 and SSEC10 will be organised by different people.

I'll update on the latter when I can.

2 guys from french forum are on their way to Durango for this year sswc .

the italians badly want it next year and there seems to be a Union sacre from some singlespeeders from all over europe to help the italian get it .

3918703777_ebe8636523_o.jpg

OK, I can clear up some details!

SSEC 2010 is in the UK as Austria had to pull out.

SSEC 2010 is NOT part of SSUK 2010 but we do support them and not in competition with them thats why we've booked a date in April as I believe they were looking at August.

SSEC2010 is going to be held in the Forest of Dean :)

And some of you have riden parts of the course with me!

Registration for Entries out Nov/Dec fingers crossed, more details to follow when the website is done although there is a Facebook Group with a few details on to keep you going.

thanks , I have pasted it on french forum as Anthony ( bread ) english is rubbish :LOL:

Arghh, he mailed me last week to see if I knew anything so I filled him in, thats If thats BreadbutterJam Antony :)

The Europeans will get a chance to have entries beofre we open up to the UK. I'll anounce the website on here, Singletrack and Facebook once we have it up and running. I was promised the site for this week but due to bike rides (l'eroica) getting in the way :) The website, logo guy is now saying next week!

Back