Ok, dont laugh....

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I said dont laugh.

I'm being relatively serious with the following. Those that know me will probably have a good chuckle. Well here goes...

I'm thinking of perhaps suggesting the idea of creating a "retro bike team" to do SSMM. How cool would that be?

I'm totally unfit but if I get in training now I might manage 1 lap....so with that in mind would anyone like to join in? All we need is a team of 4 - I think (have to do my homework first) and if we wear disguise we could essentially use er...backup members just in case some of us dont survive.

Condition would be that we ride strictly retro gear with "powered by retrobike" merchandise?

Any takers or is this another stupid idea of mine.

(and we could get well pished too in the evenings)

Wahoo. Need to instigate a plan then methinks. We need lights too.

Anyone else up for the camping and general tomfoolery? Simon you keen? Can you ride a bike ok?

May need to purchase some stabilisers cos its been a while....

...there'll be a retro meet @ SSMM that wkend me thinks ;)

the concept of jez carrying his mtn goat coz the frames too clogged with mud & sh.te @ 3am in the dark pi$$in rain (like the last 2years yeh ;D) for the whole 10mile lap is just too funny :LOL:

hahaha!

Little faith and all that...hah

Probably use a rubbish bike for the evenings events. Might put an advert out for a R Activator and see what turns up...

What you need is Scant to do all the cycling and us lot for the drinking and partying .

Back