Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrkawasaki":1rf6dob9 said:
Due to a sporting injury gained whilst entertaining at the Old Worlds, my Peaks leadership may be in jeopardy... :roll:

Mr K on the couch

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Pssst, Max, over to you ;)

Sorry to see that Mr. K. At least you've still a chance to recover.

Looking forward to this, will be arriving Friday night, a little later than previously expected 2100-2130, but in good time for a pint or two. Dr.S has kindly sorted some Friday night digs for me, but might be roughing it in the car Saturday though.

Will be on the Raleigh, full rigid but with 24 gears (Pickle, your a lunatic).

Child??? What about my bloody knee....! :roll: :LOL:

Team Poland's youth sqaud are made of stern stuff - unlike my Wrigleys ligaments and marshmallow cartlidge...

Mr K

mrkawasaki":3s1vbotk said:
Child??? What about my bloody knee....! :roll: :LOL:

Team Poland's youth sqaud are made of stern stuff - unlike my Wrigleys ligaments and marshmallow cartlidge...

Mr K

Girl...

pedal with the other leg...

Any clues on route yet? Need to start thinking about bike selection and set-up. Is it Klunk-able?

Si

Given my knee a nasty knock today also. Crashed twice over Todmorden in very Cut Gate esque conditions, the second crash resulted in me smashing my knee cap straight onto a boulder after going over the bars. It's rather sore and stiff tonight, but i'm sure i'll be ok.

Good luck with your recovery Mr. K, i'd of stayed down if i'd of taken a kid out too :shock:

thinking of staying over saturday night now,anybody got any recomendations and address/numbers
coming over with a mate so need space for 2

really looking forward to this now :D

the second crash resulted in me smashing my knee cap straight onto a boulder after going over the bars. It's rather sore and stiff tonight, but i'm sure i'll be ok

can sympathise :roll: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back