Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spikes' Betty

• RichieB's Rock Lobster

• Mr. Zero's Bonty

• Total voters
My 1991 Rock Lobster with special vintage kit...

I'd love to submit my Rock Lobster Team Fillet from 1991. Mavic drivetrain and hubs, Phil BB, Topline Cranks, Ird brakes, near-mint Manitou 1 post rebuild, King No Logo headset, USE susp. post...she's a real looker!

Better pics to come.

Think we may have to ban Carsten until he learns to play fair with the other children. You've got all the nice toys, now don't taunt everyone else.

Maybe have a new monthly competition- 'Carsten's bike of the month' where you just randomly select one from your stable, post a photo up and make us all jealous? :D

pete_mcc":3ma4j5ak said:
Think we may have to ban Carsten until he learns to play fair with the other children. You've got all the nice toys, now don't taunt everyone else.

Maybe have a new monthly competition- 'Carsten's bike of the month' where you just randomly select one from your stable, post a photo up and make us all jealous? :D

:LOL:

new pics

Here are some new Rock Lobster pics...

Attachments

• prof2.jpg
    prof2.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 2,283
  • tp.jpg
    tp.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 2,283
  • fta.jpg
    fta.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 2,283
  • bk3.jpg
    bk3.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 2,283
Alright, here's my Bontrager Race with bit of a Titec/Bontrager kit theme going on and, as JS1500 was kind enough to point out, a matching pulley on the rear mech. It just dawned on me that I'm not sure of the model year. :roll:

Attachments

• IMG_11101.jpg
    IMG_11101.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 2,455
I am currently in the process of setting up this months BOTM.

@Mark
Please post your Yo again. The pic is gone.

@RichieB
If you have larger pics, I could post them.

@Plexus
I think your Ritchey will be serious contender in a 'Future Retrobike BOTM'. It is way post 2000 right?

Elev12k":7836ilgb said:
@Plexus
I think your Ritchey will be serious contender in a 'Future Retrobike BOTM'. It is way post 2000 right?

not sure if the frame is '99 or '00 but definately not younger (parts are)... worth the shot?

your not gonna disqualify me are you ? :shock:

Wow,

I thought last months was hard, nice Pace from Sticklegs, Attitude's paintjob is to die for, great to see Carsten's old skool Merlin, urgh..someone help!

Back