my 2008 SEVEN 29er (single speed content)

Cool flying pic! :D

Nice bike too, I'm veering to summat like this for my next daily. really enjoyed the big wheels and speed on my alu alloy 'courier bike' but dislike the harshness and crashiness. So I'm already sold on big rimz for the road (pot hole city) so feeling summat like this, how does it compare to the Karate monkey? as I was reading up on these, and any others to consider?

Thats just great, i think i've finally got my dream bike and then someone displays a super nice custom steel hardtail for me to lust after now :twisted: That is beautiful, really beautiful :D

Nice bike, the carbon forks do nt work, good steel always feels better i a steel frame, old school flite fits right in, love the rust red!!

Been riding a Niner One-9 Scandium with rigid steel forks, though i think i'll swap to Niner's oh so lvely carbon fork for racing enduro's next year. Jst bought a rigid Singular, not alot of cash but a really good ride, 29er's do rol better but not so sure about being "smooth" lots or roots dow here in Surrey!

Really dull question, but what size gear are you runnig?

Back