Glentress 9am & Innerleithen 11am ! September 12th Is G

clockworkgazz":20yq5b3z said:
I always get lost at Glentress but I can always do spooky woods again :cool:

Do the fun park after the run so we are not pushed for time?

Sounds good.

Looking forward to this 'Two headed Monster' Ride. Going to be quite a challenge.

si

It will be fun doing the 4km climb at inners after spazzing out at tress (speaking for myself) what machine are you bringing along with the klunk click?

clockworkgazz":15m0zism said:
It will be fun doing the 4km climb at inners after spazzing out at tress (speaking for myself) what machine are you bringing along with the klunk click?

Depends on how much fettling time I get in tonight. Might be the Boulder, might be the Yo.

Dr S":2uni3fg0 said:
clockworkgazz":2uni3fg0 said:

Depends on how much fettling time I get in tonight. Might be the Boulder, might be the Yo.

heres me thinking there was a big FAT Ti surprise comin :LOL:

Dr S":8fu17oge said:
Double bike run I guess. Klunker for Inners, wait and see for Glentress!

Whats the plan for Glenners? What about a play on the Bike parky bit and then short cut up the fire road to the top of spooky woods, down super G, Pie Run and Magic Mushroom, then back along fireroads back to the top car park?? Apart from the climb up the fireroad its all down hill. Should only take just over an hour.

Whadda yer think?

Sweet, though I'd go as far as the pie run, head back up for the blue return/blue velvet/freeride and if theres time a wee slalom chase through electric blue.

It's going to be either the Yo Eddy or the Cotic for Glenners now. Boulder has yet another cracked onza HO to sort. That bike is Jinxed and might be getting the chop soon if it doesn't start to behave!

Si

thats the bike done , it's not getting 9th as easy as it should but i'll sort it tomorow :LOL:

me and velo will be there just before 11am.......... see you guys there :cool:

Gonna be a cracker :D

DrS I have your steerers, was I bringing anything else for anyone?

Not long in and sorry to say that you missed a belter of a day glentress was a really good warm up and inners was for me a epic ride. Bastard of a climb but the downs were amazing, total respect to jimi and dr s on the klunkers how they made it home was an act of unparralled skill and true grit, hat is doffed.

Big Eck is sure to fill us in with a crackin report on todays sinanigins.

Back