NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

P20":275xmisn said:
Hi.
Sorry for not being about of late. NOw moved into house, so will be about a bit more in coming weeks. Chopwell is now very handy for me, so might try and drag you this way, but still up for Thrunton :D

Funny that- was thinking of hitting choppers tmrw after work! How are you fixed Jack?

Si

Combination of crap weather and not knowing where half my kit (light in particular) mean i won't make it this week :?

Anymore for Innerleithen with those handsome devils over at MacRetro next Saturday??

Lift from Morpeth area available.

Si

Anyone joining me and Dr Drew for a spot of Thruntoneering tmrw night (Tues 19:30)?

MacRetro's Inners jaunt has now turned into a two headed monster- Glentress at 9am for starters and Inners at 11 for mains. Any of the Northumbrians wanting a lift? I will be leaving Dr S Towers at 6am sharp.

Be there or be ....quite sensible really :?

Dr S":1myvkb05 said:
MacRetro's Inners jaunt has now turned into a two headed monster- Glentress at 9am for starters and Inners at 11 for mains. Any of the Northumbrians wanting a lift? I will be leaving Dr S Towers at 6am sharp.

Enjoy, I wanna photo of you, jumping the klunker, off the third drop on caddon bank!

Me and Dr Drew off to Hamsters before kids party

Night ride next week?

toons":3lf1cnb5 said:
Dr S":3lf1cnb5 said:

Enjoy, I wanna photo of you, jumping the klunker, off the third drop on caddon bank!

Me and Dr Drew off to Hamsters before kids party

Night ride next week?

Tuesday night, same time same place ;)

You doing the Peaks ride on the 26th??

Latest posts

Back