Glentress 9am & Innerleithen 11am ! September 12th Is G

Cold haggis is great, you just have to have pan fried it before to make it a little bit crunchy.

The Great Glen run is a 2 day run as 75miles off road would be beyond my abilities. Looking forward to it. I'll post some piccies and a route report when I get back.

The Ken did you mange to have a go at the ecurie logo?

The Ken":2shbe9t1 said:
sorry no, work has been a nightmare, when do you need it by?

no hurry at all, in fact might be a winter project. was thinking of some decals though initially. Can you do vector drawings?

Time is tight for me afterwards too, i have to be home for five as we have friends coming up from Chester, so I need to be away for 3pm sharp.

What time do youse call an ungodly hour? Can't get my head around these lazy MacRetro late starts- we usually meet at 9:30 after a 2 hour drive and a long breakfast (and Gimplord faffing about for 20 minutes etc)

Dr Drew and Toons were going to come but the late start has them heading to Kielder instead :roll:

Just remembered- got the Tour of Britain coming past the house on Sunday morning and we have to keep the road clear, so will have to take the truck to work on saturday evening too :roll:

it's not late start - we hav'nie been to bed yet, a night on the sauce and then straight oot on the bike. :)

I thought the late starts were to allow the distance travellers to get down in time without having to leave before 7.30,, but I'll not be there so a 9am start should be fine :)

velomaniac":3piq9plg said:
We're not as hard as you Si or maybe not as daft :LOL:

Not hard or daft, its just early mornings are the best part of the day...no traffic, no phone calls, no nagging wife etc. Its great and I'm always up and about before six. Something really special about being up before anyone else, riding around town when its empty of people is a great experience that I never tire of.

So see you at Inners for 8 sharp then ;)

Back