Glentress 9am & Innerleithen 11am ! September 12th Is G

Fancying something more substantial- full English (Scottish) with a mug of tea. Always nice to start the day with a good chin wag over a plate of cooked meat products.

Dr S":uqh08cnl said:
Fancying something more substantial- full English (Scottish) with a mug of tea. Always nice to start the day with a good chin wag over a plate of cooked meat products.

How is that diet going anyroads :p

Regardless of where your filling your face, be at Inners by 11 please ;)
Lets keep the folk hanging around at the start waiting for folk bit to a minimum :LOL:

Gaz, I'll no take up your bars for a tenner offer, I'll get some at the bikestation eventually for a couple of quid :D

Big Eck, pm'ing you as regards my location for lift etc.

DaveDH says he's joining us on his modern bike but intends to walk a fair bit which I do not think a problem :D

Cheers

:LOL:

I will have some muslei and maybe goats milk followed by a pineapple and mung bean smoothie and maybe some locally collected blackberries for a treat- my body is a temple of temperance and health!

I will be bringing the malt also along with a pie.

I think we are out for breakfast as we would need to leave here at some ungodly hour to eat well in advance least it all come back up on the first killer climb. :shock:

Weather is looking good! Enjoy the weekend and think of me as I drag my fat 4rse the 75 miles up The Great Glen.

velomaniac":15xfjcrn said:
Regardless of where your filling your face, be at Inners by 11 please ;)
Lets keep the folk hanging around at the start waiting for folk bit to a minimum :LOL:

Gaz, I'll no take up your bars for a tenner offer, I'll get some at the bikestation eventually for a couple of quid :D

Big Eck, pm'ing you as regards my location for lift etc.

DaveDH says he's joining us on his modern bike but intends to walk a fair bit which I do not think a problem :D

Cheers

Velo you after anything else?

clockworkgazz":2vqms81u said:
I think we are out for breakfast as we would need to leave here at some ungodly hour to eat well in advance least it all come back up on the first killer climb. :shock:

This is a good point.

good luck ken that sounds like a top day in the highlands hope you get good weather and a tail wind.

What about finding a nice place for a scran after the ride, sure most folk could make it and we can have hours of fun talking crap in a old bike old man kind of stylee- anyone know of any ale/food emporiums nearby?

Good luck with the Great Glen The Ken and fingers crossed for some good weather - should be some good picture-skew photie opportunites too.

Time's tight for me on Sat (dropping daughter off at ex's first), so no sit-down brekkie in Peebles for me - it'll be a haggis roll slathered in worcestershire & brown sauce and mug of coffee in the car en-route. Unlike Gazz, my body is the equivalent of a manky Little Chef floor.

I'll bring a wee box o tat too, some of it might be of use to someone.

time is also tight for me, have a wedding that night.

Back