East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

its a possibility

depends if ive got my forks back by then or not, and of course where you would be riding.

well if it's just us three we could make it local to you. that would suit me. would be happy to do the same ride Rob took us on from Swarkstone last time out again.

Stanton by Bridge is fine by me.

6.00 start from the Green? As you will recall the last half an hour is all off road (apart from the very last bit in Stanton) and as it isn't a particularly long ride we should be OK without lights. The John Thompson afterwards perhaps?

Mat can you make this?

Khane I can give you a lift back. Stanton is about 2 miles further than Ticknall. Stay on the main road through Ticknall and follow it towards Derby. After a couple of miles turn left at the T junction and the Green is a couple of hundred yards on the left.

I'll put my bike in the car and check the site through the day.

Hello everyone!

I haven't been getting topic reply notification emails since my last post. I thought you had all moved on to the Singletrack forum or something!

I was going to make a comment about the thread getting very dusty with so little use...

Tuesday is tomorrow isn't it...I can't make any promises, short notice. Rob, I'll text if I'm coming.

Very enjoyable ride last night gents. Rain came down in buckets once I was on the motorway ;)

Still doing this bloody presentation!

Rain came down in buckets once I was on the motorway

Must have been when we were in the pub :D

An unexpected treat last night, but this evening was even sunnier.
Trust the presentation went down ok. Good to know the education of our youngsters is safely in your hands.

orange71":185avtbx said:
I'm cycling to work tomorrow

I think I'll ride to work friday as the cars in for it's MOT. I might take the Kona Sutra if the bloody thing doesn't sell on ebay tomorrow.

These are some images of the torch. The bracket is a handlebar drinks holder but I think it would be better zipped tied to the helmet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TerraLUX-TLF-3C2A ... 286.c0.m14.

Good rechargeables would make a real difference to run time I think.

My brothers £50 mega light broke down on the first ride! He tracked it down to a loose connection in the battery and has fixed it...

Attachments

• P1000857.JPG
    P1000857.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 569
  • P1000851.JPG
    P1000851.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 569
  • P1000852.JPG
    P1000852.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 569
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back