My wish list

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Sorry Mods if you would prefer this in the wanted section and your more than welcome to move it if you want but just thought I would put a few things on here I would like at some point but can't afford straight away, just wondered if people could tell me how easy or difficult it is going to be to get them, and how much they're probably going to cost just putting out a bit of a feeler at the minute rather than wanting them straight away, anyway here goes. Not loads but here goes.

A HED carbon rim, or one built up as a rear wheel

Just want a single one now though scant and couldn't afford one at the minute anyway mate lol. Anyway I shall finish now as I got cut short with work closing so had to leave it at the head rims. Here are some other bits.

Goldtec 8 speed cassete, how likely am I to be able to get one of these?

Ringle or pace aheadset stem in 1" and in Red ringle would be nicer but pace would be fine.

Red middleburn small chainring and a black middle middleburn one

Some nice quick releases in red, would love some cook bros ones and quite like the salsa ones but did they ever do those in just red.

Some nice V brakes (Sorry I ride my bike all the time I know cantis look better but I like to stop quickly lol) thinking possibly XTR but also quite like the avid mags in the funny orange colour.

For my other bike:

Would like some green Quick releases hope would probably be nice.

Chris King headset 1/18 steel/polished aluminum or titanium colours would be cool.

And for the girlfriends bike

Wouldn't mind a purple U.S.E seatpost

Purple big and small chain rings and a blue middle one

Like I say just putting out a bit of a feeler at the minute although if some bits come along cheap enough mind be able to buy them sooner rather than later if I'm tempted enough, cheers.

scant":2wgjxf8y said:
you're about a week too late, just sold a pair of HED XC rims.

Doh! :(

Am bidding on that front one on Ebay.co.uk at the moment.. Fancy a set for my Fat..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A friend of mine has a pair for sale (HED on XTR M950) if anyone is interested I can post some pics soon.
greetz Roy

yo-eddy":8kht7rro said:
A friend of mine has a pair for sale (HED on XTR M950) if anyone is interested a can post some pics soon.

I'll politely join the queue behind ape on this one please mate :cool:

Go for em Roon if you want em, I just need a single one as already got a front wheel, besides I know I can't afford a pair this month lol. Nice that you were willing to stand back though mate thanks. :D

No problemo ape, cheers mate ;)

I have this image in my head from an MBUK/MTBPro during the Halcyon Days where a rigid Cherry Yo! sports a pair of HED rims.. Thought I'd try go the same route with my Team Purple Yo! :cool:

yo-eddy, if you could PM me some photos, muito appreciado ;)

You won't be dissopointed in some mate, I'm well chuffed with my front one and they look awesome, may bid on that front one if it doesn't go for much and if you no longer want it roon

ape":1ldyglfa said:
You won't be dissopointed in some mate, I'm well chuffed with my front one and they look awesome, may bid on that front one if it doesn't go for much and if you no longer want it roon

Gonna still go for the one on Ebay I think mate, the blue hub might look better on the Yo to be fair.. That paired with the Disk Drive is gonna look rockin' ;)

Trouble is, with 3 days to go, I fear a sniping might occur eh.. Can't see it staying at 1p for too long! :LOL:

Back