retro race wheels 700c wanted

hurin76

Retrobike Rider
I need a set of campagnolo hubbed super champion rims or something comparable..anyone got a set they need to sell?

alternately a campagnolo chorus hub nisi rim front wheel from the eighties..

wheels

too expensive...i'm looking for bike jumble prices ...just need something half servicable from 1982 to shove on this old holdsworth..

Hi, i've got a set on sprints. Mavic tub rims, barely braked on, silver, chromed butted spokes laced to small flange campag record hubs (with dust caps in middle of hub). Regina 6 speed block. Need to double check spec, but from memory that's right. I was going to take the wheels apart and sell the hubs, but if you want the whole wheels they'd make a good set. Chrome on the spokes is a bit pitted, and the block needs a tool, the pin holes on the block are gnarled from trying to remove with a diy tool (my fault). Bought the wheels as an extra set with a complete bike from a guy who said he'd done a few time trials on them in the 80s and that's about all the use they've had. Hubs are buttery smooth. Rims are perfectly true, block ticks perfectly. Be a nice set of wheel if you use tubs. £40 posted?

Back