Glentress 9am & Innerleithen 11am ! September 12th Is G

We don't need no false beards. There will be no fear nor screamng. We have nothing to be ashamed of. Klunking is for the cool cats, if you can't dig it just move on.
The spirit of our founding fathers will be strong.

Ride on!

Does anyone want to do a little swap shop at inners?

Thinking about it I need some canti levers and cranks for the Yo.

I have a ton of stuff I'm looking to get rid of too.

yeah sounds good kaiser- will bring your stem and rings too, want to try the cooks out for size and Ill swap for the kooka's on a try before you buy stylee. Most of my crap is on sale on here so if owt appeals Ill bring it along.

Anyone got a plastic bottom bracket cable guide that I can Have and does anyone have cable outers- pink would be nice :LOL:

Si you still got spare suntour se cantis? I'm looking for a front set in nice condition. You did say something about avid brakes too ;)

Dr S":tifbqteo said:
We don't need no false beards. There will be no fear nor screamng. We have nothing to be ashamed of. Klunking is for the cool cats, if you can't dig it just move on.
The spirit of our founding fathers will be strong.

Ride on!

love it but have to say your still mentalists!

By the way Si there is a guy on fat cogs who is selling a salsa 1 inch quill, is 6 inch which might be a bit to long?

velo will the climb be brutal for a SS? The splatter is my bike of choice for trail centres but I dont want to hold you lads up.

Latest posts

Back