Thetford meet ## TODAY ## 20th September

Come on people, this was starting to slip - lets see how many we can scare up this time around. Come see the incredible CK and his never ending appetite! the magnificent Jango and his speed sticks, the falling apart Rekiborter who keeps us all organized (sort of) and the amazing whippet called Neil. O and me - menace to the old and infirm, specificly their toilets ..........

I'm unable to make this ride now. We had to rearrange a trip to Brum this weekend and it has been postponed to the 19/20th weekend :( Have a good time folks.

Not sure which bike to ride, the Marin is flavour of the month :cool: choices? choices? The SS has some new bits - wheels and brakes that are un-tested, would be nice to give it a spin. The other Parkpres are collecting cobwebs. Rocky is brilliant but always feel guilty riding modern at a RB meet. Dunno, will see later this week which one knocks on the kitchen door and says "take me!"

I'll be bringing the KHS, it hasn't been offroad since Mayhem so needs a taste of mud and sand before the D2D.

Went for a 20 mile road ride after work tonight. I was rubbish! The strong wind did not help. Narrowed it down to the SS, Marin or Pro Image. But I may change my mind :?

This is getting close :D and the weather is forecast as dry and warm over the weekend :cool: Time to dig out the dry weather tyres again :p

Back