Does anyone own a funk?

ahh, if only. I've got a steel lugged epic. I've bid on the last 2 ultimates that I've seen & narrowly missed out on both. If you know of any (prefer 91 era onwards) in 16- 19in please private mail me direct :)

"if only" I sound like I'm sad to own mine! LOL. I've wanted 1 of these since Ned won the worlds in 1990. in 91(?) I saw 1 on the specialized stand @ the malvern hills classic & in 93 I went to a "trade only" specialized show & held the grey lugged ultimate model. I love pretty much all incarnations of the epic/ ultimate & was really pleased to pick up my epic in january.. would be nice to have a ti one as well :D

That ibis is far out. Any more info on that bad boy?

Still waiting for pics of your Specialized scant :)

scant":17rp53h3 said:
"if only" I sound like I'm sad to own mine! LOL. I've wanted 1 of these since Ned won the worlds in 1990. in 91(?) I saw 1 on the specialized stand @ the malvern hills classic & in 93 I went to a "trade only" specialized show & held the grey lugged ultimate model. I love pretty much all incarnations of the epic/ ultimate & was really pleased to pick up my epic in january.. would be nice to have a ti one as well :D

i owned the ultimate, which was built up for silvia fürst. she does't use it so i could take it. :D this was in 1994. the bike was stolen and now the time is come to take another ultimate. mine nos ultimate is too large, i won't use it. :cry:

@ rutteger: about the ibis. i'm looking for some info myself...

I remeber seeing silvia fürsts M2/4? at the plymouth grundig world cup in around 94? Ned was riding an ultimate that day. Gutted yours was stolen!
:(

scot nicols probs too busy preparing for interbike to ask, but hes been pretty informative on the firstflightbikes forum in the past :) only a few ibis ti szazbos ever made yeh? :)

scant":3a18chip said:
I remeber seeing silvia fürsts M2/4? at the plymouth grundig world cup in around 94? Ned was riding an ultimate that day.

I was at one of the plymouth grundigs around that time... the year Ned rode with a Sugino branded disc drive IIRC.

What year is your Szazbo Newsboy? Ti URT :D

846 tension wheel yeh :) obviously exactly the same as a disk drive! Ned had a hugi hub in his, sounded like a machine gun that wheel. 1 year later Ihad the exact same wheel :D

LOL I lived in plymouth from 92-96

scant":2cstulkg said:
846 tension wheel yeh :) obviously exactly the same as a disk drive! Ned had a hugi hub in his, sounded like a machine gun that wheel. 1 year later Ihad the exact same wheel :D

Who won that year?

scant":2cstulkg said:
LOL I lived in plymouth from 92-96

Didn't know you were a naval man Scant ;)

Back