BoTM September 2K+9 - your nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need carbon

We need some carbon in this thread. And more bling.
Hmmm....

Gold! Yes, gold will definitely do it!

My 100% original 1990 Miyata Century

3727646252_28a2c15d87_b.jpg

3726836685_c87f9d7059_b.jpg

More pics here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66623

Raymond Mole's lush mirror Pace RC100

Yum! Raymond Mole's lush mirror Pace RC100 :)

Attachments

• dsc00768a_118.jpg
    dsc00768a_118.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 834
  • dsc00759a_202.jpg
    dsc00759a_202.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 834
too many nice bikes this month....the serrotaseems to be my favourite at the mo with the dean in second place..

Some lovely bikes this month.

Just a question, when bikes are nominated are someones behalf, do they need to be made aware? What if they didn't realise it had been nominated and then on another month they build it up nicer and want to enter, or they spend ages taking just the right picture, then they can't, or can they because it was nomited by someone else?

:?

I think that's the first time I've seen a Zaskar with a 20 inch frame. Very nice... though I do love a nice Dean. Then there is that gold and carbon beauty. Enough already!

Easy_Rider":2oe9ln13 said:

Just a question, when bikes are nominated are someones behalf, do they need to be made aware? What if they didn't realise it had been nominated and then on another month they build it up nicer and want to enter, or they spend ages taking just the right picture, then they can't, or can they because it was nomited by someone else?

you can only nominate your own bike, one time, except if there is an theme month, then you can enter it for the second time.

Defiant":6hmyv7h4 said:
Easy_Rider":6hmyv7h4 said:

you can only nominate your own bike, one time, except if there is an theme month, then you can enter it for the second time.

What if someone else nominated your bike without you knowing? For example, rojo's hahanna single speed on page 3 was nominated by "hoegaardenadds1" not by rojo.

Just want to understand the rules that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back