Commorative Button Badges - Spring Meet 2007

Which ultra collectable retro badge is good enough for an old school heroe like me...?

• First rides never die!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old school evangelist

• Heavy metal still rocks!

• Old dog still up to old tricks!

• Nostalgia for an age yet to come...

• Still rigid, still hurting!

• Rolling back the years

• History repeating...

• Cycling down memory lane

• Bikes with a story to tell...

• Precious metal

• Never lose touch!

• The start of something...

• If it ain't broke - ride it!

• Still diggin' the dirt!

• Rigid and proud!

• The first generation

• Flashing back!

• This was the future

• We never went away...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Combining an old badge making machine from the cellar, my fad for a decent button badge, and the post-north downs ride euphoria (read: fatigue!) I have decided to release a commemorative badge available for all those who managed to tune in, turn up and ride last week!

As with all great button badges, the design is a simple Retrobike logo on an old school colour along with an amusing epithet.

All you have to do is vote your favourite phrase that pays, ping me your mail address and you'll have the badge after Easter.

Small print: Only the peeps who rode on the day qualify to own such a rare piece. And, like the Blue Peter Ebay shennigans, you are expressly asked to retain this valuable item within your estate and not to pass on for monetary gain or other favours....

Neil

oohh... i felt a tingle with the last quote... :)

always been in this place... maybe not conciosly but deep down in the very fabric of my being... :)

:LOL: Brilliant.

"still rigid, still hurting" for me, not least because of the fact that it could be misconstrued in a sexual manner for comedy value :)

Rockin'.. "Old School Evangelist"..

Not sure I'm an Old Dog just yet ;)

that is cool :cool:
so many to choose from, although I do lik Russels choice & reasons for it, shall have to have a proper think and PM you Neil

"Nostalgia for an age yet to come..." - Saint Etienne quote by any chance? or have I listened to them too much...

Latest posts

Back