Ibis crosser

Can I call this one please? I'd really love it, and I don't want to get into a bidding war with a fellow retrobiker.

so your the simonconnel ...
think we`ve met on the bay once or twice :LOL:
good luck
slim

It is a small world out there !

Does anybody on here goes with the name JonnyT on ebay .

This buyer has bought my Proshift shifters and my TNT cranks . He must be interested in retro bikes ( especially at the price he paid for the shifters ) .

It's mine, all mine. Pics to be posted once it's arrived and been built, though I'm afraid I'm not going fully retro on this one :oops:

Nice one Simon, I got the ebay reminder for that one but it was just a coupla cms too big for me. :cry:
Look forward to seeing pics of it fully built. ;)

Simon":18zxyod5 said:
It's mine, all mine. Pics to be posted once it's arrived and been built, though I'm afraid I'm not going fully retro on this one :oops:

Nice one :D

What are your plans for the build - surely it deserves to be 'uber pimp'.

You planning on racing it? Good luck on finding another two to match ;)

It's going to be an all-round replacement for my current (highly unsuitable for the UK climate and roads) stupid-light road bike, as well as being a great light tourer for weekend-long runs, and it might even get used for its original purpose as a 'crosser!

Build looks something like - King hubs on Open Pro, Ibis Ti stem if Gil M will sell it to me, Dura Ace/ XTR drivetrain, Middleburn Duos and a Thompson post with a Flite on top. If it gets some prolonged road use I'm tempted by a set of Berthoud carbon mudguards :)

Back