Pro-Flex 856

Got the decals on about 10 minutes ago! really impressed with the quality and they look ace.

No daylight left so more indoor shots.

DSC_0141.jpg

Decal3.jpg

Decal2.jpg

Decal1.jpg

Tony....

Thanks!

I`m starting to think if I will want to take it out when its done!?!? :LOL:

Anybody know if using Nitromoors on the fork will do anything to the magnesium?

Tony....

Just received my front XTR M950 hub so next up I`ll be needing some rims!

Anyone have any suggestions on which to get, or does anyone have some going spare (read cheap too)

Syncros stem may be up for sale too.

Tony....

Nice bike ! I am just starting a build on one to :D

Expressing my interest in the stem - not defo but I am keeping my options open as I have nothing else at the moment :D

WD Pro":25vy4ppo said:
Nice bike ! I am just starting a build on one to :D

Expressing my interest in the stem - not defo but I am keeping my options open as I have nothing else at the moment :D

Thanks! I will be watching yours closely as you Marin build is awesome, loving the Ti-trickery and attention to detail.

And I`ll keep you in mind for the stem if it goes, cant find the bar I want so I`m going for a Fred-Salmon setup for now.

Tony....

Is the FS the 'all in one' ? They had caught my eye to ... :LOL:

What size is your frame by the way ?

Cheers,

WD :D

WD Pro":1lq91n6f said:

Is the FS the 'all in one' ? They had caught my eye to ... :LOL:

What size is your frame by the way ?

Cheers,

WD :D

Yes they are lol, went for the 100mm ones.

I`m unsure on the frame size? it measures 18.5" C to C and 20" C to T

Bike pedia lists 14 16 18 20 so I recon its a 18" but someone please correct me!

Tony....

Ah, the pennies dropped ... If you bought one of those off here then they were larger than 1" and I think my vectors are 1" as they had a shim on the steerer, don't think your stem is much use to me :(

My frame is defo an 18" (had a sticker on it) and mesures 18.5" c to c. Now I just want to see an 18 on it's wheels, I have asked the other builder to confirm what size his is :)

I have searched my computer and phone to see if I have a pic of mine with wheels on before it was stripped down but I must have deleted it!

When my bars come I`ll whip the wheels off my Univega and mock it up for ya bud.

What size is shovelons`frame????

Tony....

Back