Glentrool Big Country ride, Thrusday 3rd Sept.

it is pretty neat (to use Americana parlance) and as an aside, I want more splatter pictures, looks well cool perry :cool:

Theres a bit of Magnum goin on in that top pic :LOL:

How was the FAT Kaiser? Looks good.

There is an identical bridge to that on my long route home from work, its straight after a long downhill right hander and is freakishly slippy. First time in the wet I hit it at speed and came straight off. I slid along on my side for about 30 yards. It was quite good fun in hindsight but I crapped me keks at the time.

Si

Dr S":cadx2gr3 said:
How was the FAT Kaiser? Looks good.

Si

FAT was ok, good to ride but the 1X7 should mine and its limitations over the longer distance, any incline is was into lowest gear with no bail out. Already think its getting the full compliment of gears and maybe thinking of lightening the front end, all that steel is a bit weighty.

Try a 32-12 9 speed cassette on the back. Had one on my last 1x9 set up and it covered all bases. Ti bars are always nice on a FAT too, take the sting out nicely.

Si

Great pics :cool: , bikes look superb, love the FAT :cool: , the Clockwork is looking superb too Gazz ;) , how do you find the forks ?

Back