BoTM September 2K+9 - your nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBK all terrain Tracker Max ,

Columbus Max frame , with Campagnolo and Ringle parts .

not sure on year but 1991/1992 .

Caramba Kid":jnlu4cul said:
mrkawasaki":jnlu4cul said:
OWMTBC entries will no doubt come thick and fast over the next few days - pick an early winner from the HQ mancave...

Mr K

Ooh more photos of the Colnago CX please, it's very :cool:

Never mind that the red ritchey please

The Prewar DX

This bike has taken forever to put together, it's a bit too small for me and it weighs a ton. Certainly haven't got used to peddaling backwards to stop and probably never will. That said, I have never had so much fun working on a bike project. This summer, there has been no other bike in the stable I would rather be on. Even my girlfriend likes this ride and thats saying a lot. I love this bike.

Enjoy the ride:

DXRainiersunset0001.jpg

41DX0001_1.jpg

More pictures here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71349

Thanks,
T

For a laugh! my first build, less than £175, near enough original spec, fair bit of NOS.

Attachments

• MF complete1.jpg
    MF complete1.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 997
jonnyboy666":1u79n07u said:
oh well, i'll chuck this in the mix :D

this is exactly as it is now, dx/xt/xtr mix, mavic dakar rims, the theme for it was bits of purple and onza (tyres, barends and grips) paint by bob jackson. pace forks just recently added.

really pleased with it, won't win against ti blingness though! :LOL:

Was that picture taken near Esher Common/Oxshot area :cool:

Some heavy hitters this month! I'm counting on the Triple Triangle Tribe to show everyone what the best titanium bike ever made is ;)

Someone should tell cchris2lou it's not leftfield month :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Pickle; rideable bikes only in BOTM I believe ;)

Finally, Defiant, nobody will like you anymore if you win BOTY 2 years in a row you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back