De Kerf, Hope, Mavic

dickbrowne

Dirt Disciple
I've got a 18.5" Dekerf Team SL in Tangerine for sale, it's about 8 or 9 years old, so maybe not strictly Retro, but it is a lovely frame. V-brake only, patches covering the vulnerable bits, so paintwork is in pretty good nick. There are some chips, but I have a pot of DeKerf touch-up paint mixed by the man himself which I will include.

I'm also selling a pair of 26" Mavic rims in a particularly fetching shade of ano-red with matching Hope XC hubs, laced together with Swiss DT double butted stainless spokes.

Pics available on request

Not sure on the value of either, so make an offer.

I'd prefer collection, or Id be willing to meet somewhere, as long as the distance isn't too great. I'm based near Milton Keynes.

Cheers

Dick
(d1ck_browne@yahoo.co.uk)

Hi Lid, yup, I could call myself Richard, but I find this is a better way to attract bullies :D One of my old customers used to call me Little Browne Dick, which amused everyfody greatly, as I'm 6'2", even going to the lengths of asking for me that way when they called the company switchboard. Still, they did buy me lots of beer when I left, so I guess I can forgive!

Sorry for the late reply about the frame, Gump, I've had problems logging back onto the site for some reason. I thought it would be better to post a pic here rather than email it to lots of people, what with global warming and all.

It's 18.5" and, although it has a headset and front mech in the pic, they aren't included in the sale, although I could do a deal on the mech (which is an XTR)

Attachments

• Dekerf_Team_SL_001[1].JPG
    Dekerf_Team_SL_001[1].JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 832
Back