What are these brakes?

f

Retro Newbie
click to enlarge

I was given these brakes and told they were possibly C-Record, maybe Chorus (though I think they might be pre-Chorus), maybe something else... anyways, please help me identify them. I have had a look through some of the old catalogues available around the net but haven't had any success finding them yet. I did find a photo at the bottom of the Campy-Only "Retro Gallery".

Thanks for any help! I find these brakes very elegant... I'm told they don't work all that well, though. :LOL:

the sexiest road caliper ever made IMO. Lucky you to be given some for free. They attract very decent money on ebay.

richardf":15v1mzwf said:
the sexiest road caliper ever made IMO. Lucky you to be given some for free. They attract very decent money on ebay.

dammit, don't sell them eff. :roll:

They are very nice, -really show Campag's unique elegance of design and style (in the past, anyway.. :roll: )
~ I love 'em !

Again, a vote for athena.

And a big hand for the little bed that you made for them :D makes them look even more glamorous!

juiceboxx":25c029b4 said:
richardf":25c029b4 said:

dammit, don't sell them eff. i gave those to joe so he should have given them to you. i didn't give him all that campy stuff to him, to make a profit from people we know mutually. :roll:

Don't worry - I wasn't recommending he sell them - he should keep them and enjoy them himself. Just making an observation that they seem to sell well on ebay at the moment. It's only because I've been after a pair for months and gave up cos they were IMO selling for too much (or more than I was willing to pay) :LOL:

Back