Citroen Xsara VTS

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I'm selling my 2002/51 Citroen Xsara VTS 3 door in Icelandic Grey (silvery blue). This is the 167bhp hot hatch variant which shares the same engine as the Peugeot 306 GTi-6 except the Xsara has a 5 speed gearbox. Owned this since July 08 bought it with about 80k on the clock it's now at 94k. Since owning I have had the cambelt done, air-con condenser replaced to fix air-con, new cat for last MOT, regular oil changes, just changed front discs & pads and have rear pads and discs ready to do next weekend. Avon tyres all round, rears excellent but fronts are nearly on the limit. Overall in good condition inside and out, MOT till 28/04/10 and tax till end of October. Has Dension iPod adapter fitted to factory head unit and Infinity custom fit speakers replacing the factory ones. Lots of receipts and history, 2 keys and all manuals. Any questions please ask. It's a really quick car for not a lot of money. Looking for £1300 o.n.o.

Emoco":bc43b3be said:
What's it like on petrol? MPG wise?

Interested in cash and bike parts by any chance? :LOL:

Hi,

I average 34mpg which is a mix of commuting to work and city driving round Milton Keynes. Not bad considering it's a 167bhp 2.0l and capable of nearly 140mph!

Certainly wouldn't say no to bike parts in part-ex, depends on what you've got. ;)

Got the rear brakes to do at the weekend as well as give it a good clean and take some picutres which I can supply to you if you're interested. If you want to discuss further PM and I'll supply you with my email and/or phone number.

Cheers, Phil.

I live in North London and work in Bucks. It costs me £12 a day for the tube/train. Think it's 50 a day. 34mpg should equal less than £12 a day taking into consideration I'm going against rush hour?

Back