Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wu-Tangled":113l3p17 said:
So,

where are we actually meeting at and what time etc? Are you all staying in Hope then not Hayfield?

I guess Cap'n K is away in Holland doing the OWMTBC thang.

Me and Sinnett will be in Castleton for around 6-7pm on the Friday night. Hope is only 5 mins on a bike so not bothered where we meet as long as beer is involved.

Dr S":3e5h89fo said:
Wu-Tangled":3e5h89fo said:
So,

where are we actually meeting at and what time etc? Are you all staying in Hope then not Hayfield?

I guess Cap'n K is away in Holland doing the OWMTBC thang.

Me and Sinnett will be in Castleton for around 6-7pm on the Friday night. Hope is only 5 mins on a bike so not bothered where we meet as long as beer is involved.

yup, the RB Big Guns already have their race organiser hands full at the mo, just wondering if those of you taht went last year have a plan yet as I haven't been for 2 yrs.

Hi All,

Joined to day and will be back in UK late Thursday 24th. I could fettle Lava Dome and drive up for Friday Eve if you have room for one more olden [rider that is].

If you have the contact details for the digs I could book myself in for Fri and Sat nights.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

KONA LAVA DOME 199?
KLEIN ATTITUDE
RIBBLE S S
CANNONDALE CAAD 3
BIANCHI 198?
MASSI TORO
CANNONDALE RUSH 4 [I KNOW][/b]

Are we having a 10.30am for 11am kick off outside the Woodbine Cafe again?

Give us guys who are traveling up in the morning a chance to unpack and wake up!

Sounds good to me, can have a stroll down for a paper, long soak in the bath and a hearty breakfast and still be on time. Makes a change from getting up at five every day. Bloody looking forward to it!

Any more for Friday night?

Wu-Tangled":1wz9cidb said:
just wondering if those of you taht went last year have a plan yet as I haven't been for 2 yrs.

Those that travelled up on Friday last year all met in the Woodroffe Arms which is in the center of Hope and virtually opposite the Woodbine Cafe/B&B, another option is The Old Hall (birthplace of 'Missing In Action' primate The Monkey Of Hope).

Lets try and organise something chaps....if anyone wants my cellphone number then PM me and we can hook up on the Friday night, pass on ETA's etc. I'm driving up with Jango and expect to be there sometime around 8pm.

heathy":323dideb said:
I have super glue and activator at the ready, where is Tristan :?:

ditto that :roll: :roll:

I'm happy to get a 'holiday photo album' done to hang round his neck if he shows up..... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back