'09 Kent Eriksen

Only had the bike out for a run around Glasgow so far as my car is knackered but its coming back from the garage tomorrow so i'll be off to Kirroughtree on thursday i think. First impressions are good though. Fits me perfectly and is really comfortable to ride but i guess the big test comes on Thursday.
If i was you Casper i'd sell up just as Yo-Eddy says. Get that Sycip, you know you want to ;)

No, I don't.... No, I don't.... :roll:

Would one bike be enough though? I really think if i would sell them, i end up buying similar stuff and still have the Sycip....

So i managed to get this baby out for her first real offroad escapade today. Red run at Glentress. BB30 is v.stiff and help propels the bike fwd very well, with no creaks. The bike handles beautifully taking everything in its stride. Now i'm not a bike testing fiend like these guys out the magazines so i'm unable to give you all the bumf that they do whilst testing a bike but i can say that it fits. It goes uphill alarmingly fast. I was at the bottom of spooky wood one minute, the next i'm at the top. It goes fast downhill and it also goes where i point it. What more can you want? :cool: I only managed to get a couple of pictures though. I normally take pictures when i'm out with my camera phone but today i thought i'd make an exception and take my camera. Sure enough i had just taken the 2nd picture and had set the self timer up to get one with me in it and as i walked over to the bike the wind blew it over and sent the camera to the deck to knacker the retractable lense zoom thingy. Bummer :roll:

Attachments

• KE1.jpg
    KE1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,417
  • KE2.jpg
    KE2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,416
Neil G":2trxibwg said:
Lovely :D

Need some more detailed pics of the finished build

Will do........when i get a camera from somewhere :LOL: As for the size Bas its seat tube is 19" C-T and the top tube is 22.5 actual so compared to my other 19" Konas its quite compact.

Back