BoTM September 2K+9 - your nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have no chance but for the love of all things retro I would like to enter My back from the dead Saracen Conquest , Pictured Dirty as ridden on South West Ride last week :cool: with Burn marks from repair :shock:

Aug09pics049.jpg

Aug09pics044.jpg

oh well, i'll chuck this in the mix :D

this is exactly as it is now, dx/xt/xtr mix, mavic dakar rims, the theme for it was bits of purple and onza (tyres, barends and grips) paint by bob jackson. pace forks just recently added.

really pleased with it, won't win against ti blingness though! :LOL:

Attachments

• aluminium O.jpg
    aluminium O.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,755
OWMTBC entries will no doubt come thick and fast over the next few days - pick an early winner from the HQ mancave...

Mr K

Attachments

• New arrivals at HQ.JPG
    New arrivals at HQ.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,679
  • HQ.JPG
    HQ.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,679
I'll add my old Klein to the mix - not a likely winner but the more the merrier :)

I need to take some better photos but these will do for now...

kleinat1_464.jpg

kleinat5_817.jpg

mrkawasaki":2tc9uf54 said:
OWMTBC entries will no doubt come thick and fast over the next few days - pick an early winner from the HQ mancave...

Mr K

Ooh more photos of the Colnago CX please, it's very :cool:

My 1st attempt to get into BOTM, 91' Klein Attitude with loads of Campy NOS, restored to how it was back in 1991.

Attachments

• JBackfire4.jpg
    JBackfire4.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 1,160
  • jbackfireklein_537.jpg
    jbackfireklein_537.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 371
mrkawasaki":2k69fio8 said:

Mr K
That's me giving this months winner "the ZINN" a closer inspection ;) :LOL: That bike is in a league of it's own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back