The one for mi Bro! Citrus clockwork

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This has taken many forms over the past few months! First it was in the shape of a awesome looking/riding Balance 450. Ohhh NO! He said that... well lets just say he wanted something different. Very nearly kept her for myself. So back to the drawing board (inc a load of donor parts). This time a worn but cool Hahannananana rocked up! 16' ... far to small. So again back to the drawing board. This time a 17' Orange popped up and... well her she is! Grabbed the Judys from the Bay (£30 delivered, bargain) the rest has been thanks to you guys! For those who i've bought from and those i've sold to! Cheers, couldnt have got this far without you! All i need now is a front mech and we are away! Anyone with one?

Attachments

• IMG_0189.JPG
    IMG_0189.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 766
  • IMG_0191.JPG
    IMG_0191.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 766
Nice. Definitely different-I've not seen maguras on a clockwork before. Any idea what year the frame is? I'd guess it's not early nineties as looks like it's not a 1 inch headset and the bottom bracket shell doesn't seem to have the metal gear cable pipe. However looks like a rear facing seat clamp so don't think it's late nineties. Somewhere in the middle ? Though I thought they stopped making the clockwork during mid nineties.

They seem to have changed the geometry in the later ones too, they had more slope on the top tube also most the early ones had the staggered top tube/mono stay junction at the seattube (a few had a straight one like this bike though)

Nice ride though :cool:

Back