1992 Dyna Tech OGRE

Mr Chicken wrote:

Nice condition but i think a cannondale 'red shred' would be more deserving of those components.

HOW VERY DARE YOU!!

------------------------------------------
1990 Raleigh Dyna-Tech 2070 (Team Colours)
1992 Raleigh Dyna-Tech MT5 Metal-Matrix Composite
1989 Carlton Randonneur

dynatech

lovely looking bike. keep it as it is.

If you decide to get rid of it, I'd be interested.

Thanks for the feed back chaps! I must admit i'm erring on the side of keeping it whole at the mo.... I'll have to find another immaculate DX groupset for my as new 89 red shred frame now though! The saddle should be a vetta SL and when i collected it the wheel reflectors and the front and rear reflectors were in place. I don't know about anyone else, but the first thing I always did if i got a new bike was take them off.

Fenton":1f8bvszt said:
Thanks for the feed back chaps! I must admit i'm erring on the side of keeping it whole at the mo.... I'll have to find another immaculate DX groupset for my as new 89 red shred frame now though! The saddle should be a vetta SL and when i collected it the wheel reflectors and the front and rear reflectors were in place. I don't know about anyone else, but the first thing I always did if i got a new bike was take them off.

Ahah!
I reckon I know who sold it to you. :twisted:
Please please PM me so I can kick myself. REALLY HARD.(I might have passed on this very bike due to being skint).

Dave.

proper :D please dont split,personally them old ralieghs sum up so much retro mtb nostalga

that's really nice, as said before I have a massive softspot for dyna-techs...

if you do split i think i'll be second(?) in line for the frame/forks?! but please don't split this year as i am totally broke for the forseeable future :LOL:

Love it!

Frame it and put on your lounge wall?

If you want the orignal Vetta saddle that came with my Dyna-Tech Diablo its up for sale. look at my posts

Cliff

Back