REAL ALE WOBBLE 2009 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really looking forward to it, i've even gone on a diet involving no alcohol :shock: . Hopefully a leaner me should be ready by november :D

When I used to to this a few years back the first stop was always an old run down farmhouse with a huge roaring open fire to warm up your arse. The second year I did it we didn't get any further and got very pished ;)

They used to issue bread bag tags as the tokens to get your beer with, my mate had a pocket full of them he took along from home ;)

am really looking forward to this year again too, just having the debate, to singlespeed or not to singlespeed... I think it will all depend on how the training goes between now and then!

Do you have to enter in advance or pay on the day? Anybody know what day/time they are aiming to get there yet? Bit early I know but I don't get out much :D

We entered on the Friday night in the town, Cant remember what the pub was called but it was easily found, May do it before hand this year as just been told we are staying further up the road.

Last year there plenty of people around on the friday night, But signal on my phone was rubbish!!!! Didnt get any of my messages to hook up with people until I was out of the Valley on the Sunday

I have only done it the once but after last year I cant see how its rideable in places on the 2nd day!!! ha.ha :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back