NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

that sure is one crazy assed bike, Dont fancy hill climbs on that :shock:

Not so fast kaya, you havent confirmed what single malt you will be bringing- tis a pivotal point of order ;)

I shall be bringing a flask of rather nice "the singleton" a cheeky wee speyside dram.

Great pics :cool: , what size are those tyre's on that Pugsley ?, must be 3.5's :shock: , look's like it would ride on top of water :LOL: , needs a set of motorbike bars on it i think, that would maybe help control the beast at speed.

Loads of fun to ride, just hard work to steer

Will do a full post/write up when I get chance

Please note I'm "keepin it real" and running thumbies :)

Attachments

• Fronta.jpg
    Fronta.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 895
" Not so fast kaya, you havent confirmed what single malt you will be bringing- tis a pivotal point of order ;) "

Sorry gaz I "Took the Cure" of the devils drink on my 19th birthday and had a free ride home in a shopping trolley :shock:

Kaya, you dont have to drink it but you do have to bring it. Some Scots and English in a confined space without the calming qualities of single malt could be really bad :LOL:

Remember all these horror movies these days seem to involve blood baths in remote settings ;)

So lads how you all doing? Who's building what? Where you riding these days and anyone fancy inner apart from si? Will be a laugh and we could have a few cross border beers :cool:

clockworkgazz":eun7kx36 said:
So lads how you all doing? Who's building what? Where you riding these days and anyone fancy inner apart from si? Will be a laugh and we could have a few cross border beers :cool:

Gawd knows where they all are. Sithlord is injured and is giving up riding, Jack is busy with work and home, AlpWillie is MIA, Gil is going stateside for a riding holiday....

Me, Dr Drew and Toons have been hitting Thrunton on Tuesday nights and thats about it. Nothing exciting.

Si

Hi.
Sorry for not being about of late. NOw moved into house, so will be about a bit more in coming weeks. Chopwell is now very handy for me, so might try and drag you this way, but still up for Thrunton :D

Back