Removed

Wish I hadn't looked at this thread. Been thinking of selling my race lite and the photo's of the regrettably sold bontys have made me think it may be a bad idea.

Should it stay hanging on the wall or should it be sold and ridden again?

My e46 BMW.

It was lovely.

On the bike front, I sold a nice set of early hope brakes, and some xt 750 v's that I could do with just now...

dscn2139_119.jpg

On the basis of having always wanted one, building it, and then never actually riding it :roll:

my Yo aquafade, Boulder Defiant (although it has a better owner now), Maserati QP, Tag Heuer Carrera (not the reproduction), The Easton, various CNC stuff, Alfa Giulia 1300ti 1967 (special Giro d'Italia edition), etc....

but i blocked it!,..don't ever think about this,... :roll:

stew-b":37lbfig8 said:
my rascal :(

klein-1.jpg

A shop not far from me has a brand new one of those hanging on the wall. Last time I looked it still had a price tag on it, but it is in Australia. The shop is: http://www.bikesuperstore.com.au/ If you contact them they may provide you with more info and if the exchange rates are favourable it may be affordable.

Foto-YXMLJUML.jpg

Foto-7JTRJ8FX.jpg

Foto-AJIUZ3Z7.jpg

All of those, you dont know what you have till you have sold it.
The Klein was unfortunately a bit to small and went to a beloved new owner.
The Zaskar was just a bit too small, but I could have ketp it...
The Wicked.....I needed funds for my new job, college and home...Snif, every day I drown myself in sorrow....
Ok, a little less, I really had to sell it but now
I really want it back.

This

:cry:

Attachments

• Echo11.jpg
    Echo11.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2,380
  • echo01.jpg
    echo01.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2,379
  • Arch01.jpg